Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weird Al Inactive Music Video

The Rose and I made this music video.  I heard the song on a drive to Phoenix after the album release, and when I got home, I realized it was one of the songs off the album that didn't get a music video.

The song is "Inactive" off of Weird Al Yankovic's #1 Billboard Album Mandatory Fun .  It is a parody of Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive."  If you purchase the album, make sure to get the CD - Mr. Yankovic may not be releasing any physical albums after Mandatory Fun.


(Only one donut was harmed in the filming of this music video)
 
I wonder if Weird Al actually watched it when he favorited my tweet!  His account did!  Check it out here!

(Weird Al is one of the ones that favorited.  He didn't retweet, but I am not complaining one bit.  A favorite meant so much to me!)
 
***Update - I will be doing a short video showing you how I got the shot from behind the car soon! By 1/19/2015!***



No comments:

Post a Comment