Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Art Instiute of Las Vegas Review: Videos/Vlogs Against For-Profit Colleges

One of the most dangerous action a student could possibly take would be to post online video of him/herself making complaints against The Art Institutes or any institution s/he partakes in activities. I thought I'd shake the blog up a little bit with some.  Here is a list of videos that I have found.  The only thing I don't appreciate about some of the things said is the emotion behind them.  I feel like points are made but with a little too much emotion.

I will soon be putting up a vlog about an experience that is too hard to explain with words.  It'll be about a student who probably shouldn't go to college.


Part 1 of Dan Rather Reports (on For-Profit Colleges) 


Senator Harkin has done a lot of research on For-Profit schools.  In this 30+ minute presentation, he gives the numbers and atrocities the VA has suffered from veterans utilizing the G.I. Bill on For Profit Schools.
  

For Profit College Recruiter from ITT Tech talks about her experience as a For Profit College Recruiter.


 A very emotional former student who makes plenty of valid points.  I think I've heard at AILV in housing when there are issues between students no action is taken to resolve the issue other than to move the students out, but her situation really sucked.
 
 
A student speaks out against AI.
 
AI Online:
 
 
 This video makes too many jokes and comes off with a bit of cowardice.  However, many strong points are made in regards to the online class and financial aid.
  

Dolldaily is very emotional in her slightly-canted vlog!  I pretty much understand where she is coming from.  Those online classes are a joke.  I'll write a post about my experience with online classes soon.

 
List of all the posts I have about my experiences at AILV
 

No comments:

Post a Comment