Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Art Institute of Las Vegas Review: GT (1)

My "GT" (Guided Tour) blogs will be things I hear from admissions officers at the school giving guided tours.  My first blog on AI also talks about a Guided Tour experience.

28 Jul 2014

I was sitting in the video lab at the school today doing some homework, and a guided tour approached the room.  The lady giving the tour called out video lab an "...audio and visual effects room."

The room is not an audio or visual effects room.  It is a video lab where audio and visual effects do not happen.  Granted, there are a couple computers and the TV switchboard has a graphics station, but that graphics station is not a place where you want to be doing any visual effects other than some green screen work.

List of all the posts I have about my experiences at AILV

No comments:

Post a Comment