Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thank You Werid Al for "Word Crimes"

Visit Funny or Die's page to view all of Weird Al's videos in one spot!

I'm willing to bet so many people are so mad at Weird Al for this.
 

 
The only thing that could have made this better was some actual examples thrown in there, but I know he'd probably get sued over that.  I did a search on Youtube and this girl's video was the first to pop up.  She isn't the best, but I won't denounce her for that.  She obviously knows a LITTLE about editing. 
 
I know when I started I sucked (I still do!) but pretty much everyone gets better over time.  I know there are a lot better videos out there than hers, so go find them if you care that much!  Don't hate on her - as Colt Cabana would say, ride the Happy Bus!  Degrading her takes away from you praising someone or something somewhere else (unless you are Demiurge or D3 and you are stealing money from people!).


(She also touches a bit more on just ignorance/stupidity as a whole)
 
The fact that Weird Al in the last decade has used many more of these motion graphic videos than actual videos (or a mix thereof) isn't the greatest.  I think he has an awesome on screen personality and it isn't conveyed when he isn't there!
 
Weird Al's "Word Crimes" video receives a 49 out of 69, mainly due to the fact it's another motion graphics video.  The song I'd be willing to give a 67 out of 69 though!  I just feel there was so much room for more comedy if shot in contrast to "Blurred Lines."


 
 
Also, at 2:19, I always see "Cunnilingus."  Does that make me a bad person?
 
NAO!  Make ur teachurz lern u sum Anglesh!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment