Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Monday, June 2, 2014

24 The RAW Loaf - WWE Payback Review/Recap 1 June 2014

24 The RAW Loaf - WWE Payback Review/Recap 1 June 2014



Hornswoggle vs. El Torito in a Mask vs. Hair matchSheamus (c) def. CesaroRybaxel def. Cody Rhodes and GoldustAlexander Rusev def. Big EBo Dallas (Bolieve) vs. Kofi Kingston is flatlined by KaneBad News Barrett (c) def. Rob Van Dam
D
aniel Bryan submits title when Brie tells Stephanie McMahon she quitsJohn Cena def. Bray WyattPaige (c) def. Alicia FoxThe S.H.I.E.L.D. (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns) def. Evolution (HHH, Randy Orton, and Bautista, or Bluetista, or Bootista).
How long did this take?  Too long!  The show started at 5:00 P.M.  Uploaded at 3:00 A.M.  Is all of this work worth it?  I mean, I'm not making any money on this.  I just want to know how many people are actually enjoying this work I'm doing!
Anywho, here's probably the reason everyone came:

 
I'd make it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment