Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cheap Fireworks in Slow Motion!

Cheap Fireworks in Slow Motion!

Well, I was able to blow up some fireworks back home this year.  Nothing fancy (first day) but some of it actually kind of turned out a little cool.

I also want to highlight the surprise of the night - the "Crazy Crack-Ups" mini-fountain.  It costs $0.75, but boy howdy, this thing sparked and cracked for dang near a minute and a half!  I wish I had more time to concoct some crazy contraptions with this little bugger. 

(Small, but packs a long, price-worthy punch!)

The slo-mo video stopped TWICE (my Powershot S110 stops after two minutes of slow motion is shot) and finally ended in the third video.  It was stopped for a bit before I realized it stopped the first time.



(This is probably my favorite video of the bunch. Watch the hen land on its feet - and then die!)

Since there is no sound, make sure to play some majestic music while you watch the videos.  Also make sure to bump up the resolution to 480.  Unfortunately, a point and shoot's slo-mo has to take a hit somewhere, but it looks pretty terrible in 240 where some browsers will play, depending on your internet speed and hardware.

Make sure to check out my Aimless B-Loaf-X channel to see some other slow mo fireworks!  Also, the WWE Money In the Back episode of The RAW Loaf completely botched, so I made a "W" for WWE out of fireworks and tried to blow it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment