Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Drive from Auburn, CA to Foresthill's Monte Verde Inn on Foresthill Road

Drive from Auburn, CA to Foresthill's Monte Verde Inn on Foresthill Road



I went up to a wedding near Sacramento, California last week.  It's been awhile since I've been anywhere pretty green, so I threw my Canon PowerShot S95 onto my license plate and recorded the drive from Auburn to Foresthill (plus with a little side tracking at 16:00).

 
 For a $22 clamp, it's not the best in the world, but it holds its own!
I'd recommend buying the Canon PowerShot S110 for a nice, on the go camera (point and shoot).  It's a generation old, but much less expensive (usually by $100 or so) than previous and post models!
 
At 16 minutes in, I drove off Foresthill Road to take a look.  What I found is the kind of area my dream home would be in.  It's probably terribly expensive, but that's what I'll be working towards now!
 
The wedding was at Monte Verde Inn (you'll see me drive up to it at the end of the video).  It's a nice, quaint venue perfect for small weddings.  The food was great, but the staff was even better!
 
Quick shot of where the wedding party walks up to the alter.


No comments:

Post a Comment