Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WWE Unboxing Video with new hashtag?

This is the first unboxing video that @InZaneO and I did.  It has amassed some awesome views (over 67,000!) and a lot of love and hate.



**Interesting to note:  After comments become 6 months old, you can't reply to them.**
 
Recently, it has started a new hashtag in the comments section - #TheTruthHasSetMeFree - this is from one of my favorite times in pro wrestlings...R-Truth's stint as a heel in 2011/2012.  Undoubtedly one of my favorite entrances was him coming out to no music...not sure why, it just worked so well for me.

It's always worth going back and checking out the comments of old videos you post.  People have some mighty interesting things to say sometimes.

Anywho, for our next unboxing video, we're going to spam the balls off #TheTruthHasSetMeFree.

No comments:

Post a Comment