Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Passing of Ultimate Warrior

The earliest pro wrestling memory I have is of Ultimate Warrior giving a promo addressing Hulk Hogan. Being merely just a few years old, I hid behind my father's chair for most of the promo, just peeking around it to see why he was so furious/pumped up. Passing right after the Hall of Fame (where he was inducted), WM30, and the ‪#‎RAW‬ after...extremely few people get to go out on top like that. I'm sure the gods are taking care of him.

(Video courtesy WWE via their Youtube channel)
 
Rest in peace, Ultimate Warrior.  Your memory will carry on as long as I do.
 
This has given The RAW Loaf the Ultimate urge to make it to WrestleMania next year in tribute to the Warrior! 
 
 
James Hellwig
1959 - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment