Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Monday, May 5, 2014

22 The RAW Loaf - WWE Extreme Rules Review/Recap 4 May 2014 Episode 22

22 The RAW Loaf - WWE Extreme Rules Review/Recap 4 May 2014 Episode 22



After well over a year of being gone, #TheRawLoaf returns!

As I mention in the video, I won't be reviewing Raw, but more NXT & the PPV's since those will be the live events on the Network.

I forgot to mention that I think the #WEELC match either needs to not be tried again till the next PPV or for a while.  That was such a strong opening and they should leave it for what it was!

Also, I feel that altering that kid's voice to sing "The Whole World" kind of ruined the whole story forward.  I did enjoy it, but it was like a cheesy way of doing it.  B-rated horror stuff that didn't need to be there.  Hopefully they can recover from it over the next couple weeks!

For those who watch #RAW on Hulu Plus...how do you do it?!  They cut out so much!  It's gonna suck not being able to see Raw anymore, but man, I'd hear the end of Fandango's music...but never see Fandango!  Bah Humbug!

I feel like this episode let me down...I guess I just felt no0bish, hahaha.

Here is the link again to Videoblocks if you'd like to check it out: 
Not the best stock footage, but it's all royalty free, and there's a good amount of music, sound effects, after effects templates, and video clips! Go make your own Bolieve clips!!

I purchased the Shield's theme and "Somebody Call My Mama" from Amazon. Good price for the whole album!


No comments:

Post a Comment