Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Monday, May 15, 2017

How to Respond to "Pro Wrestling Is Fake"

You know it.  You know how it feels.  When you say anything to the thought that MAYBE you watch professional wrestling, or WWE's Sports Entertainment, you are undoubtedly told that it's fake!

First, if you haven't seen Max Landis's "Wrestling Isn't Wrestling," spend the next 24 minutes absorbing some of the most fun and thought provoking pro wrestling commentary ever created:

(People who say it's fake, clearly don't watch wrestling)

Now, my 2 minute response that isn't as good and was done in like an hour:

(Nowadays, I just say "FOOOOIIIIIIIIIIKE!")

Please follow me on Twitter! @BLoafX and let me know how you let people know pro wrestling is fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment