Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Monday, May 1, 2017

The Green Bastard calls out Mangle!

I work with this guy whose last name is Mangle.  I got really drunk during the Royal Rumble and I was wearing my The Green Bastard outfit.  He use to be a big pro wrestling fan, so I thought he'd get a kick out of this.

(What are you, a fish?)

But just who is The Green Bastard?  There is this Canadian show called Trailer Park Boys.  It easily is in my top 5 shows of all time.  There is one character named Bubbles.  He loves pro wrestling.  He even came up with a character - The Green Bastard, parts unknown.


Every episode of Trailer Park Boys can be watched on Netflix!

Follow me on Twitter @BLoafX or like The RAW Loaf's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment