Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Monday, May 8, 2017

My special moment in the Festival of Friendship of Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho

I hope you agree with me that the Kevin Owens / Chris Jericho Best Friends deal was one of the best things of 2016/2017!  It was so good that Chris Jericho decided to keep wrestling!  That man is old!  He should have quit wrestling long term a while ago!  But not when he's best friends with Kevin Owens!

(How best friends celebrate big victories!)

My good Twitter friend @SaifQuadri loved these two (if you follow his Twitter, you'll find that he pretty much loves everything WWE).  He also loves Lady Gaga.  So I put this little video together!

(A Truly Bad Bromance!)

Unfortunately, at Las Vegas (I was there!) on February 13th, 2017, the best friends ceased to exist.  Chris Jericho threw a Festival of Friendship for his best friend.  Unfotunately, Kevin Owens had some grave news for all of us...

(Chris Jericho thinks he's Tom Jones!)

Unfortunately again, this clip from WWE (they edit pretty much everything for YouTube) cut out my sign!

(This was amazing to me [I'm the one in the "I'm a Verizon Guy" shirt - it was at the T-Mobile arena] because not only did I spend hours on this amazing sign, I got a Kevin Owens cosplayer to help hold it!)

Follow me on Twitter! @BLoafX

No comments:

Post a Comment