Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

BLoafX For President 2020 Campaign Ads

For about 8 years now, I've been jokingly saying that I'll be running for president in 2020 (that's when I'll be at least 35 years old).  I've had a handful of people tell me they'll vote for me!

My campaign slogan and battle cry is "YOU HAVE A CHOICE!"

I started a string of campaign ads.  I plan on doing some more soon.  Let me know what you think of them!

Topic:  Homelessness



The statistics shared in this campaign ad are shocking.  But you must remember, that if you are homeless, YOU HAVE A CHOICE to be homeless or not, just as this video demonstrates!

Topic:  Who Should Get Married?


It is important that a marriage is a sacred ritual.  It is more important to remember that marriage is a partnership and can help you if you are really busy!

Topic:  Heart Attacks


The health issue is a hotly contested topic in America and the World today.  However, it is important to remember that YOU HAVE A CHOICE when it comes to your health.  Maybe you should utilize your power of choice - it can do more for you than you know.

Topic:  One Man's Choice



Abraham Lincoln is one of our worst presidents we've ever had.  His choice to commit war on the South because they didn't want to be a part of his tyranny cements his terrible presidency.  This campaign ad highlights this event in our history.

Topic:  Shootings



Shootings are a so common in today's societies.  Guns allow them to happen.  However, you must remember that if you encounter a shooter doing a shooting, YOU HAVE A CHOICE....

Topic:  China Vs. America



America discharges ordinance around the world daily.  But....what if another country HAD A CHOICE and did it to America?  These are important questions you have to ask when it comes to voting because YOU HAVE A CHOICE!

Topic:  Happiness



Can you believe there are people who are born choosing to be unhappy?  Remember, when it comes to your happiness, YOU HAVE A CHOICE!

What topics would you like to see campaign ads on?  Leave a comment or tweet me @BLoafX for some topic suggestions!





No comments:

Post a Comment