Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Irish Car Bomb Course


(Direct link:  http://youtu.be/9nCd-NB80to)
 
 
Just what is the Irish Car Bomb Course?
 
Necessities:
 
1 750ml Jameson
1 750ml Bailey's
5 12 oz bottles of Guinness
1 shot glass
1 pint glass
 
(obviously, more shot glasses and pints are needed if you aren't being an idiot and doing it alone)
 
Ultimately, the goal is to put down 10 Irish Car Bombs in 3 hours.  That is an Irish Car Bomb every 20 minutes.
 
It's really stupid.  But I made it and I have tried to do the course...twice.  In this video (I was drunk when I archived the footage, and I thought I lost a lot of footage, but I found it a couple weeks later, haha), I managed to put down NINE (9) Irish Car Bombs.  However, I only met the 20 minute time frame in the first half.  The second time, I think I only made it to 8.
 
I did this as part of a group project for my Sociology class.  I was shocked when I didn't get in trouble for showing it in class.
 
All of the songs in the video:

"Barroom Hero" - Dropkick Murphies
Duff Beer Song
"Friends In Low Places" - Garth Brooks
"Shots" - LMFAO ft. Lil Jon
"Gimme that Wine" - Lambert, Hendricks, and Ross
"Blame It On the Alcohol" - Jamie Foxx
Duff Beer Song
"Brass Monkey" - Beastie Boys
"I Gotta Get Drunk" - George Jones, Willie Nelson
"Caribou Lou" - Tech N9ne
Duff Beer Song
"Tequila Makes Her Clothes Come Off" - Joe Nichols
"Drink and Fight" Buck-O-Nine
"Party Hard" - Andrew W.K.
"Die for Metal" - Manowar
"Liquor, Beer, and Wine" Reverened Horton Heat
"Quiet Whiskey" - Wynonie Harris
"2 tha Bar" - Fojay tha Phantaztik
"Lovestoned" - Justin Timberlake
"Rock and Roll All Nite" - KISS
Scotsman Song - Bryan Bowers
"Tequila" - The Champs
"Gin and Juice" - The Gourds
"Mambo No. 5" - Lou Bega
"Gin 'n Juice" - Snoop Dogg
Duff Beer Song

Will I try again for a 10th?

No comments:

Post a Comment