Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Crazy Dance Fail Caused a Sore Groin - Personal Epic Split


(Direct link:  http://youtu.be/JD0_-d0zt6U)
Crazy Dance Fail Caused a Sore Groin - Personal Epic Split
 
This was one of those nights I'm not particularly proud of, but I'm glad someone recorded it.  I would have never dreamed of doing the splits - even if it was the easy way!  This happened over seven years ago...man, that was so long ago.
 
Fun fact about this night:  This was the first time I ever drank so much that I don't remember what happened.  The next day, I woke up and went downstairs, wondering why the insides of my legs hurt so much (and no, I don't get hangovers).  Everyone told me to watch the video.  I then learned why my legs hurt.
 
If this video gets over 15,000 views, I'll put up the video that was captured later that night! Here is a preview screen cap:
 
(Attack of the old school night-shot from 7-years-ago cameras!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment