Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The RAW Loaf - Episode 25, WWE Monday Night RAW Recap/Review, Nov 17th, 2014

The RAW Loaf - Episode 25, WWE Monday Night RAW Recap/Review, Nov 17th, 2014



(Direct link:  http://youtu.be/o-_tPNyLgZU)

I thought I found a formula that wouldn't take too long to do and would help me get back in to the groove of things.  I thought wrong, haha.  This episode took over 11 hours to finish (however, I did get a late start), and this new way of doing the show took a bit of learning.

Since I can't watch the show now, I have resorted to tweets that use the hashtag #RAW.  I use them to tell you what happened on #RAW if it was important, or I just simply take a jab or two at the tweet!

Let me know if you think this works for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment