Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Logitech F310 Controller on Amazon Cyber Monday Sale!

Woooooooo!  It's only $12.50!



There are some styles of games that just don't work with mouse and keyboard.  For me, those are the old school 2-D side-scrollers (Super Metroid, Super Meat Boy ) and 3rd person (the newer Resident Evils and Dead Rising).

I purchased one of these F310 controllers years ago.  It lasted quite some time, but I think what I put it through made it eventually quit working.  I used to take it everywhere with me when I was a flight attendant, which means I wrapped the cord around it on average once a day for travelling.  Did that for well over a year and the cord simply was disconnected.  Average home use, however, I imagine it would have lasted until this day.

So pick one up if you have some gaming you do on your computer!  Try it out with some games...you never know, it just may be better than the old mouse and keyboard.  IT IS $12.50!  I mean, for that price, definitely a 63 out of 69.

No comments:

Post a Comment