Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Regal Cinemas Mystery Box for 90,000 Points!

Were you browsing through your Regal Crown Club swag on https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com and you noticed a box with a mystery question on it?  I did, and I was sucker enough to order it!

The mystery box contains 10 items for 90,000 credits.  For 90,000 credits, you can see 6 free movies in 2-D!  Here are some examples of what you can get for your credits:


 

Atomic Blonde - 27" x 40" Theatrical Poster:  3,500 Credits
Small Popcorn - 7,000 Credits
Small Soft Drink - 8,000 Credits
Movie Ticket - 15,000 Credits
Dunkirk Extra Large IMAX Poster - 58,000 Credits
The House Beach Ball - 5,000 Credits (Special Price, a.k.a. Sale [?])

The most expensive thing you can spend your credits on is a personalized digital rewards card for your app.  Regal graphic designers will work with you to create your own card for a mere 97,000 credits!  It's kind of cool, but just how creative can you get?  If I'm going to use 97,000 credits, my face better be on there!

The box arrived in just a couple days (I ordered it on the night of the 25th and received it on the 28th).  It was 90,000 credits PLUS $11.25 ($3 shipping fee, plus some $8.25 fee).  So this better be some good stuff!

After searching on YouTube and Twitter and seeing no results, I made a video showing you what I got!

My haul:

1.  USS Covenant Shirt - XL
2.  Wonder Woman Shirt - S
3.  Everything Everything (Women's) - M
4.  King Arthur - Small
5.  Why Him Hat
6.  Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Alpha Five Action Figure
7.  Beauty and the Beast Bucket
8.  The Circle Webcam Covers
9.  How to Be a Latin Lover Tote Bag
10.  Moana Art Book

Disappointed?  Yes.  I was so disappointed I didn't even end the video, haha.  I would have rather spent 90,000 credits on 3 or 4 things I wanted rather than received 10 items, most of which I didn't want.  I get it.  It's a mystery deal.  I just failed miserably here.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the info! I was tempted but I figured it's stuff they have leftover and this probably confirmed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as well for this update. I was about to get it since I wanted something special with 100,000 points I got but I figured what you confirmed. Also in case that amount of crap wasnt bad enough for 90,000 points they now INFLATED the price for mystery box as of June 2018 to 119,000 points for probably same type of stuff. The only benefit I see is you can pay one shipping rate for 10 items instead of having to pay separate rates each week since most items sell out before the next weeks movies items come in. Thank you though

    ReplyDelete