Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Patches' Blog - He Likes Dungeons and Dragons?

You don't know who Patches is? Well, just for you, he has started his own blog!




If you need to know what I think of Patches, you can watch this video:

(Unfortunately, I don't think Patches will be on Steam anymore, due to his blog)

I will be looking most forward to his thoughts on Astronomy.  It is something I have had an interest in.  I thought about becoming an Astronaut once, but then the idea of learning math again hit me.  

(Patches: The Final Frontier)

One thing I was shocked to see that he could possibly be talking about Dungeons and Dragons!  The best story I have from D&D was from high school.  My cleric decided to kill a squirrel.  But just who was that squirrel?  Boy howdy, let me tell you, I ended up killing Elnok, King of the Squirrels!  For the rest of the campaign, I was afraid of squirrels.

(Patches: Fighter/Mage of the Night Skies)

He will also be sharing his music, art, possibly views on current events, and his plants!  So check him out by clicking on his post about what he will be writing about!




No comments:

Post a Comment