Flattr

Flattr this
Wondering what this button is? Read my blog on it to find out!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Movie Loaf: A Sequalic Experience

I would like to thank everyone here for seeing the movie I starred in that released nationwide yesterday.  After the instant success of the 7:00 P.M. release, Adam Goodman, Paramount's President of Film, sent me a SnapChat asking if I could be his Eddie Murphy and save his current financial debacle.
 
Apparently, the whole cast for Paramount's next horror movie scheduled for release on March 13th were actually attacked by ghosts. They don't want to do the movie anymore! Luckily... for me, I was selected to play every role. Filming started right at 7:27 P.M. last night.
The amazing new Inserted Tech for movie cameras allows us to select layers of the area recorded to become transparent. The screen capture below is a shot in which I am the Ghost of the Beach that haunts the family as they pitch a tent at the beach.
 
(One of the many roles I play in the movie - "Ghost at the Beach")
 
The lady (also played by me) doesn't realize that the ghosts are following her, and she thinks living in a tent will resolve her ghost issue.
This movie needs a couple months to release because ghosts are notorious for their right of publicity. They say the fact that their idea/lifestyle (a ghostly being) is being copied, they are entitled royalties. The Paramount lawyers need a couple months to deliberate this un-paranormal idea/lifestyle.
 
(A flyer that Mr. Adam Goodman gave me to pass around.)


No comments:

Post a Comment